[pianotech] Accessible?

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Jul 14 17:13:53 MDT 2011

Marshall,
Please don't take this as criticism for using the "old" list, but have you
checked out the new forum style pianotech on my.ptg.org? The reason I ask is
that I'm curious as to its accessibility for vision impaired users. I don't
recall that coming up in any discussion that I've seen -- which doesn't mean
that it hasn't been addressed!
Paul