[pianotech] Weekend puzzler

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Sat Jul 16 18:25:21 MDT 2011

No, someone had put extra leads in the keys to balance the incredibly massive hammers that—presumably the same someone—had put on. But that task had been done with reasonable neatness.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication

6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA

Phone  360.515.0119 — Cell  360.388.6525

del at fandrichpiano.com  <mailto:del at fandrichpiano.com> — ddfandrich at gmail.com