[pianotech] Does it dmage to place piano on uneven floor

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Wed Jul 20 08:38:56 MDT 2011

Ursula

I presume this a grand piano. In that case it won't damage the piano. The player, however, might need to get used to playing at an angle. I played a piano on a cruise once, as the boat was rocking. (It was early morning, and no one else was around). For me it was the most unusual feeling ever not to have the piano "flat".

Wim Blees RPT
Hawaii