[pianotech] Horse and buggy users.

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Wed Jul 20 21:33:59 MDT 2011

Will,

Please see David Andersen's post, "Same ol', same ol', " my impressions are
much the same and since he already wrote it.....

When it comes down to it if another piano tech - who runs a business of
his/her own and volunteers to keep our current mailing list running, as well
as works on trying to improve the new one, as well as gives time to the
guild performing various other volunteer tasks - tells me that they are
making efforts on my behalf to improve things for me, in whatever way, I
trust them.

The old listserv will remain up and running indefinitely for now.  It will
end at some point, but not now.  In the meantime we will continue to try and
get some of the improvements/repairs implemented on the new list.  That's
what I understand.

I have no problem sharing what I know of council proceedings, but I have
nothing to offer you beyond generalities  Most of what took place during
council regarding the web-site would not satisfy you.  What took place in
"pianotech - live" might, again, refer to what David A. wrote in his email.

If you want more I'd suggest privately emailing Ron Berry to start with.

William R. Monroe