[pianotech] Same ol', same ol'....

Jim Coleman jcpanoman at colemantools.com
Fri Jul 22 12:25:31 MDT 2011

David,

Thank you for your well written comments regarding the Pianotech Live
meeting.
I made a slight change in the Board schedule so that all your elected
officers could be there to listen to what needed to be said.
I was a bit disappointed at the low turnout, however, the discussion was
good, healthy and enlightening for all in attendance.

The conversations you and I had...eyeball to eyeball...during the rest of
the week were greatly appreciated.
Please feel free to call as needed.

We are all in this together.

In His service,