[pianotech] Canada's Oldest Working Piano

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 25 17:59:46 MDT 2011

Terry wrote: "I thought some people might be interested in this from the
Winnipeg Free
Press today."

Terry,
A poorly written article with little or no information, IMO. Would have
been nice to know who did the restoration work/ who tuned it for the
concert/ what kind of a temperament was used/ a video byte would have been
nice as well. I fail to see the link with Canada and the Manufacturer. ????
Strangely written article to say the least.
Regards,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police