[pianotech] Give me a break! - was new/olde list

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 5 22:57:32 MDT 2011

James said: "Obviously I did not join. Now an MPT. James Dally"
Obviously the biggest bunch of B.S. I've read in a long time! Even worse
than the c*^& that The Heckler spouts! BTW, The MPT is significant to
who?/What?/ How? IMO, it's a meaningless title bestowed upon any dufus
that's dimbulb enough to send in good money to that "other"..er
"organization"! Sheesh! Really Lame!
End of rant. Just couldn't let that one pass!
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I