[pianotech] vehicle lease

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Tue Nov 8 22:37:47 MST 2011

Unless, of course, you paid an extra $450 that year to your insurer to have the better coverage over and above the minimum insurance...  :-)  With minimum coverage, on the years that you don't have a claim, you save the money to put towards future repairs, if needed.

Just a thought...

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC