[pianotech] Key Damage

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Fri Nov 11 15:57:56 MST 2011

I've tried what you're suggesting. In fact, I've tried just about every
filler I can think of. It's messy and it doesn't work all that well anyway.
I do what Ron does and I agree that Mike Morvan probably does it better than
either of us.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication

6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA

Phone  360.515.0119 - Cell  360.388.6525

del at fandrichpiano.com  <mailto:del at fandrichpiano.com> - ddfandrich at gmail.com