[pianotech] Business Definition

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sat Nov 12 14:55:13 MST 2011

My question would then be, do all home offices need to be in commercial zones?
Rick Ucci
ccipiano.com

That's the question you need to ask your municipality. Since there are more and more people working out of their home, most cities now allow a certain amount of businesses to be run out of the home. What they will not allow is a place of business out of a home where customers come to the home, which creates traffic problems, etc., and they do not allow any kind of sign or posters advertising the presence of a business in the home. But then I've seen "piano lessons" signs on mailboxes, or a car in front of the house with a sign on the car. (like mine).

Wim