[pianotech] Help - Can you name this piano?

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at frontier.com
Mon Nov 14 09:46:30 MST 2011

Al,

You're right, that photo was taken right after I finished stringing,
before re-installation of the dampers.  I checked my photos of the
completed project (finished it about 5 years ago) and found that the
dampers fill the treble section completely, from strut to strut, but
there are none in the high treble.  There was also a name penciled on
the inside of the keyslip, but it turned out to be the name of the
owner, from when she had it refinished some 35 years ago.

Mike