[pianotech] changing damper ring

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Nov 23 20:46:35 MST 2011

Does the ringing go away if you push down on the damper lift tray? Sounds
like something is barely pushing it up, perhaps you need more lost motion in
the trap work or sustain solenoid adjustment. Maybe you need a little spring
tension to push the lift tray down.

Dean

Dean W May (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802