[pianotech] piano behavior - shrinking with H20 & alcohol

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Fri Nov 25 08:21:27 MST 2011

  Tom D.
   P.S. I posted a response to a question about this thread a few days ago and have yet to see it posted. Maybe I missed it but I did use a different color text to differentiate my comments interspersed with the  post. I'm thinking that the new program didn't go for  that twist and rejected the reply

  T.D.
   Forget the above  comment . I sent the post on 11-22 and it arrives today 11-25 .I find it sometimes confusing to determine the respective authors in our threads with interspersed comments
  so I opted to change color in my response.
   I'll try a change of font instead

  Test font ----