[pianotech] yamaha gb1

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 25 19:11:25 MST 2011

Hi Rafael,
Thanks for the e-mail.  I didn't know that string players tune pure fifths.  That then makes sense becauuse I tuned a octave in the treble and the fifth was pure and he said it sounded good.  I imagine that someone who is used to tuning different temperament other than equal temperament would sense a piano is out of tune if a they came to a piaon where equal  temperament was used .  Thanks again.
Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com