[pianotech] Upright price

Tom Rhea, Jr. rheapiano at cox.net
Tue Nov 29 07:42:27 MST 2011

Noah,

| The seller was asking $275, to which I immediately responded (the
potential buyer and I were alone) that it was too much, and I would ask for
it for $50, but go up to $100 or even $150. Soon afterwards my attention
went back to the case, which I had forgotten about, and realized it was in
very good condition. |

I have to assume that the buyer was looking for a piano that could be played
and not a piece of furniture - a PSO.  It would be useful to know what the
buyer's intentions are/were.  In my opinion, however, your estimate was
probably in line for a restoration candidate.

Rhea Piano Service

Tom Rhea, Jr., Technician

(757) 373-0284

rheapiano at cox.net