[pianotech] Square Grand Class?

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 27 19:57:32 MDT 2011

Ah, there's one vote for "the book" thang!<G> That way no one would have to
do the travel thang.
It's a thought, but don't know if it'd be worth the effort. A simple "pdf"
would not suffice in this case. (unless you'd want to download the whole
darned book, (for a fee of course.<G>)
The information I have would take a minimum of one full day. Two days would
be better, imo.
Best,
Joe