[pianotech] client transition

Ed Carwithen edwcarw at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 22:25:43 MDT 2012

Thanks to all who responded.  Some good ideas.   I should say that my intention is to limit my tuning to 70 miles from my home.  Unfortunately most of my present clients live beyond that.  I have begun to break the news to them that I may not be servicing them next year.  I plan to stop traveling when winter hits us in Oct/Nov of 2012.  So I do have a few months to prepare everything.

Thanks again.  This list is so helpful.

Ed Carwithen
Eastern Oregon