[pianotech] More agraffes...kind'a

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Tue Aug 21 11:50:22 MDT 2012

No, I have not.  I send out my refinishing, although I did it myself for
many years.  I think it might be worth a try on a test piece or two - an old
bench top for example, using it with some black nitro lacquer.  Nothing
ventured, nothing gained.

My understanding is that SEM is commonly available nationally.

Will