[pianotech] Piano Social Directory

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Sat Dec 1 01:39:15 MST 2012

Jurgen,

I replied to this directory, not so much to attract attention to my particular registry or directory on their site, but it does provide a linkback to my website.  The more linkbacks you get from various areas of the web tend to find favor with Google and the various search engines.  It makes your site look bigger and more popular, which Google likes.  It helps me show up higher in the search profiles.  It's a good SEO (Search Engine Optimization) practice providing it's not from a linkback mill that Google frowns upon.  :-)

As anecdotal evidence, I've signed up for many of these, and I've hired an SEO expert to optimize my website, as well. My business is up over 900% in the last 2 years since doing so. It costs me about a tuning a month to keep it optimized. I paid for the full year in just the first 4 days since it kicked in... :-) It takes about 30-60 days for Google to rank you after crawling your site, and my phone hasn't stopped ringing since!

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com