[pianotech] Plastic key top removal

John Ross jrpiano at bellaliant.net
Sun Dec 2 11:45:42 MST 2012

Hi Jack,
It looks like the key is not supported, or has a stop.
Do you have a problem with the key wanting to wander?
I know using a router 'jig', the key must be secure.
I can see that having the router secured and using a 'table' might be a better option.
Is the table just a wood on wood situation with a lubricant, for sliding?
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia