[pianotech] Belly talk

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sun Dec 2 18:13:16 MST 2012

You mean bring a piano?  I doubt it.  Don't do much spec work anymore and
hauling a customer piano to a convention is problematic for various reasons
(as you can imagine).

Coming up with a descriptive vocabulary that actually relates to the
mechanics of what's going on is the challenge.  Not sure how that gap gets
bridged.  That's true in all tone related things, voicing included.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com