[pianotech] OT: Grammar

Joseph Giandalone rufy at rcn.com
Tue Dec 4 21:53:42 MST 2012

An absurdly high percentage of my customers call to say that their piano DESPERATELY needs to be tuned, is in DESPERATE need of a tuning, DESPERATELY needs my attention, or some other permutation of same. Always DESPERATION is involved.

Funny

Joseph

p.s. yes I know this is OT to the original OT. What can I say? I desperately need the attention.