[pianotech] Kimball Spinet with HEAVY Sponge Action

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Dec 5 16:12:58 MST 2012

Pretty sure you nailed it. You might also check to make sure damper wires
aren't contacting their stop halfway through key stroke. But, yes, I've seen
those puppies cause stiffness.

Dean
Dean W May                (812) 235-5272 voice and text
PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY
Terre Haute IN 47802