[pianotech] Kimball spinet

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 19:53:16 MST 2012

You can try repositioning the trap on the spring. Loosen the two screws at
the bottom board to see if it can be moved around slightly. And/or adjust
the two screws on the underside of the trap.

You can certainly try moving the bolt to a different hole.

I'm not opposed to grabbing a knife and carving stuff. Especially if it's a
Kimball spinet. :-)

--
John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS