[pianotech] Key recovering-was wagner planner

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Dec 7 10:30:19 MST 2012

Ron ...understood
  But for the record. Modesto is only 200,000. & 1/2 million in Stanislaus county. A very big spread out county.
 I am 100 miles from the 5 million plus folks you refer to in the people republic of the greater bay area.  The work that comes here doesn't fall out of the sky by any stretch.
25 years of intentional marketing, taking everything that comes my way, making people happy.... is what bring work to our shop. SO it ain't as easy as it sounds. I'm 59 yrs young and a bit tired but still enjoying the work.
I'm just saying
Dale
ps this is my 40 th year in the trenches. who hooo!

Dale Erwin R.P.T.
Erwin's Piano Restoration Inc.
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S. pianos
www.Erwinspiano.com