[pianotech] wagner safety planer drill speed

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Fri Dec 7 14:34:19 MST 2012

I forgot to mention that not only do I use a small square during setup
but also a caliper to measure the height of each side. That way I get
the top parallel with the bottom.

<My primary objective is to keep the key bottom flat on the sled. The
sides of the keys are not an accurate reference to squareness from one
key to the next, and therefore generally don't make a good clamping surface,

--
Regards,

Jon Page