[pianotech] Trim & Moulding Glue

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Dec 10 16:45:13 MST 2012

On 12/10/2012 4:37 PM, Dale Erwin wrote:
> The Assembly 65(a tite-bond product is also a good glue as Ron said &
> sets a fair bit faster than the Bolduc mystery PVA but has the same
> strength properties IMO. Less money too.

Hi Dale,
I like the TB50 I got from you too. Very strong, very hard. The only
thing I haven't made peace with is that it's thick (heavy bodied) and
has a greater tendency to skate when clamped than what I'm used to. It
just takes a little more attention to that detail, and it's a first rate
glue.
Ron N