[pianotech] What of the NEW "Falcones"?

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 12 09:38:49 MST 2012

Hi, Thumpe:
We used to sell them a few years ago, but they weren't hand built any more than any other Chinese piano.  I think they were made by American Sejung.  I thought they were decent for the price.  Authentic?  Well, based upon my experience, that's a bit of a stretch.  Sounds like typical sales BS.  Sorry you lost out on your sale.
Paul McCloud (aka Pavamana)
San Diego