[pianotech] slammer hammer

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Wed Dec 12 17:30:24 MST 2012

Way back when I first combined a slide hammer with a vise grip, I
thought I'd invented something cool. I later found out that a thousand
or so people had invented it before I ever thought of it. Well, they're
invented yet again and available commercially for sale.

http://toolcoonline.com/wordpress/our-products/slammer-hammer/

Theirs is prettier than mine, a good looking tool. You have to supply
your own vise grip, and it's apparently best not to use an old woren out
one. Made in are shop in Ohio by non English writing people. I thought
you'd like to know.

Ron N