[pianotech] "Small Shop, Big Results" series on-line

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 20:59:57 MST 2012

Readers of the Piano Technicians Journal and other interested individuals:
The series "Small Shop, Big Results" which I began writing in 2008 is now
on-line and available for free download - Click
Here<http://www.pianopromoproductions.com/small-shop-big-results.php>
have a look. When on the website page, click on the titles (not the cover
images) to look over the articles. Every segment except for the last 3
months worth is included.

If you have any interest in writing up a repair procedure yourself, have a
look at the format used - these articles are exactly as they were sent to
the editors for consideration. Once an article is edited for typos and
grammar, the photo editor lays it out and arranges the photos.

If you have specialized or detailed knowledge of some area of piano
technology, I would encourage you to consider writing up your methods - it
can be both fun and rewarding! If you're not an experienced writer, just
focus on putting what you know in a straight-forward manner. Fancy language
and clever ways of putting things is unnecessary.

I hope that having this series of articles available is helpful and of
interest. If you have any questions or comments, don't hesitate to voice
them. Chuck Behm