[pianotech] slammer hammer

Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 13 06:05:22 MST 2012

Jim, I take acception to the North Carolina reference!

Al -
High Point, NC

On Dec 12, 2012, at 8:59 PM, Jim Ialeggio <jim at grandpianosolutions.com> wrote:

Ron,

From the Slammer Hammer's ebay page:

"We always recommend using american made brand of vise grips with are slide hammer . We also recommend not using old or woren         out vise grips . Also check out are web. site at www.toolcoonline.com

I'm going to git me one of these, if I can stop laughing long enough to place the order.  The above spelling is so red-neck North Carolina it made my day!...this coming from someone whose spelling ain't too wonderful nor either...definitely made in America!

Jim Ialeggio

Jim Ialeggio
jim at grandpianosolutions.com
978 425-9026