[pianotech] Protection from underfloor heating

Joseph Giandalone rufy at rcn.com
Thu Dec 13 19:26:22 MST 2012

Thanks again, but I'm bowing out of the discussion. Not really interested enough to pursue it. Like I said in my previous post, the older homes where I noticed in-floor heating seemed to have extreme yearly humidity swings. You've given me some plausible reasons for this, which satisfies my curiosity. I'm sure the newer systems are better. I'm a piano guy, not a heating guy.

Joseph