[pianotech] GH-1s, etc.

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Dec 13 22:11:04 MST 2012

There are other issues as well related to unison tension and break point percentage. At any rate, not much point in debating this as I now defer to those with more experience in this area than I do. I have done some scaling but usually run the scale by the string winder who invariably tells me why I shouldn't do something.  My main point was that there seems to be an appropriate use for wrapped trichords in certain situations. Having at least one side by side experience I would attest to that. So, as you are fond of saying, that's my story and sticking to it. So stuff that trout in your sack and smoke it--a little Oregon humor there.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com
415.407.8320