[pianotech] Piano Tech of No Fixed Abode

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Mon Dec 17 12:13:01 MST 2012

What Richard Roberts is doing is completely different.

RIchard is not on a tuning trip to anywhere. He LIVES without a home, on
the streets of London.  During the day he earns a living as a piano
tuner, with, like any of us, his regular clients. At night, he finds a
place to sleep, in any of a large variety of locations outside.  He runs
his website and Blog from his smartphone.  it is an interesting and
determined lifestyle choice based partly on a rebellion against property
prices in London. He is, in fact, a homeless person.

On a page of his website you can see a photo of the compact basic kit of
tolls and parts that he carries with him.
http://www.piano-tuning.co.uk/stuff/

His Blog is at http://www.piano-tuning.co.uk/blog/   It is well written
and copiously illustrated with photos.

Best regards,