[pianotech] groupon

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Dec 18 22:49:35 MST 2012

Marshall

It sounds like you're keeping very busy with the results from Croupon. Are you getting any other appointments that pay you your normal rate? You say you're booked into March and that you're doing up to 3 tunings a day. But are you leaving time to schedule your regular customers?  Here is a thought. Why don't you only allow one or two Croupon appointments per day so that you can have time to tune your regular customers, and also allow you time to do the repairs that are coming in from the Croupons. Here is another suggestion. When a Coupon customer calls for an appointment, but they don't want to wait 3 months, tell them they can get it done sooner if they pay your regular price. Or doesn't Groupon allow that?

Willem