[pianotech] groupon

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Wed Dec 19 12:42:39 MST 2012

I just had an idea regarding Groupon offers. Rather than offer a half-price
(or whatever) tuning and getting 90% in serious dire need of pitch raise
and other work, offer a higher-priced "Full Service" option, and maybe only
35-40% off. Full service can be pitch raise plus tuning plus some
regulation touch up, or vacuuming under keys, or replacing some shattered
elbows... whatever you can do in 2-1/2 or 3 hours (for example.) That way
you don't have to upsell nearly so much. People are still getting a
bargain, but they also don't go into it thinking they get a like-brand-new
piano for $50 (or whatever.)

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN