[pianotech] How to analyze an existing tuning

Mark Davis t/a PianoForte Technologies pianofortetechnology at saol.com
Wed Dec 19 23:01:51 MST 2012

No, I do not want to set pins before I tune.  With regards to Terry's answer
of " For the time it would take to "analyze/test *each* pin & string", you
could just tune it!", I have heard certain profesional RPT's saying that if
a tuning pin/string unit is stable just leave it alone and move on.  In
other words don't tune/move what is in tune and stable.
Thank you, Mark