[pianotech] groupon

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Fri Dec 21 00:54:32 MST 2012

Duaine

My interpretation of the Groupon credit card swiper is that it's only for merchants that participate in the Groupon program, although the merchant can accept credit cards for goods and services other than are bought though Groupon. If you think anyone can get the Groupon credit card swiper, why don't you get it? The rate is very good. .

I accept credit cards more for convenience for the customer than for additional business, although I have had some customers get their piano tuned and had additional work done, who might not have had the work done otherwise.

Wim

PS. I'll dismiss the stupid tirade. It's more or less you modus operandi, and we're used to it.