[pianotech] Groupons

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Fri Dec 21 01:03:39 MST 2012

On the one hand, if you're sitting around doing nothing, tuning 2 or 3 pianos at $25 is worth it. But when the Groupon business get's in the way of your full payment customers, then it's not a good deal. What Marshall is hoping for is the repeat business, just like you went back to the restaurant. In April he'll find you how many of those customers are willing to pay full boat for a tuning, which would be twice as much as they paid the first time. I wish him the best, and that he doesn't have to run another half off sale to stay busy.

Wim