[pianotech] groupon

tunerboy3 at comcast.net tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 21 15:57:35 MST 2012

Hi Mike,

Things are going gang busters in Grand Rapids.  I'm busy as can be!!!  My father in law used credit cards and also them off monthly.  Most people do not do that however.  Their choice obviously.  Not mine, so, I simply choose not to use them or to accept them as payment either.  Just my way of doing business is all.

The weather sucks in G.R., now though.  From what I'm told, we are going to get some snow starting today.  I'm in Florida right now...  I'm not looking forward to going back to snow!
Jerry Groot RPT
www.grootpiano.com