[pianotech] groupon

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Fri Dec 21 22:56:20 MST 2012

Jim,

That is great and I'm using PayPal through my shopping cart already (for resale of supplies), however, there have been
people who don't like PayPal, etc and want to pay directly by giving me their CC info. So I need a CC payment gateway
(without a reader).

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ - Tuning, Servicing & Rebuilding