[pianotech] interesting request

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sat Dec 22 22:33:37 MST 2012

I got a call from a guy who wanted to string his racquet ball racquet with piano wire. I convinced him that in order for the string to be used in that manner, it would need to be strung so tight that the string would cut the ball like an egg slicer. He accepted that. What made it nice, was that I was into playing racquet ball at that time, and we wound up playing together for several hours.

Wim