[pianotech] Taking pot shots

Joseph Giandalone rufy at rcn.com
Sun Dec 23 07:11:16 MST 2012

                     CHECK IT OUT

Eye halve a spelling chequer, it came with my pee sea

It plane lea marques four my revue, miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key an tie pa word and weight four it two say

Weather eye am wrong oar write and it shows me strait aweigh.

Ass soon as a mist ache is maid, it nose bee fore two long,

An die can putt the era rite; its rare lea ever wrong.

Eye half run this poem threw it, and I yam shore yore pleas two no,

Its let her perfect awl the weigh! My chequer tolled me sew.

                                       (Sauce Unknown)