[pianotech] Grumpy old Driscoll

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Sun Dec 23 05:56:10 MST 2012

Tom,
I'm with Terry on this one. Had a call on Friday from a guy doing some
kinda mod on a guitar patent and needs heavier gauge wire than guitar wire.
This was the 2nd call he made. The first time I gave him some 15.5. He said
this time he wants something a little stronger. Only problem was he wanted
it like NOW, and I was not able to accommodate him NOW.

He seems like a nice guy - needs a favor - and it's not like the 3' of 15.5
he got was going to break me.

-Phil