[pianotech] interesting request

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Sun Dec 23 20:38:50 MST 2012

     And where did I say being a nice guy is a waste of time?
      You  don't know me -- not even a bit .
    Let's just leave it at that. OK ?
     Tom D.

  Okey dokey. If either of us feel the need to thrash this out any further, I suggest we do it over a couple beers at the next convention.  Good plan?  ;-)

  Terry Farrell

  Terry,
    Sure. Why not.
  FYI  I'm trying to unsubscibe but the messages are still coming in from the old pianotech list .
  It must take some time for the request on myptg.org to actually take hold.
   Future contact can be made directly to my email if you so choose

  tomtuner at verizon.net

  Over and out.
   THD