[pianotech] Mathushek Piano, 1880 - $500 (Loganville, Ga.)

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Dec 24 11:39:34 MST 2012

In light of the recent discussion on soundboard repair on old uprights this
is timely.  I'd love to have it in the shop for one of those "can't possibly
make money on it but sure would be fun" projects.  Sadly, the cobblers
children do usually go unshod.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com

Mathushek Piano, 1880

Date: 2012-12-23, 2:06PM

Mathushek Piano, 1880. We are moving and have no room in our newhome. Was
used in our church for over 50 years. Restored worth approx. 15,000.00.

*	Location: Loganville, Ga.
*	it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
interests

Original URL: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/msg/3497464424.html

  _____