[pianotech] Fw: Soundboard Repair

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Mon Dec 24 15:29:55 MST 2012

It was in a series of articles, 3 I think, that Del did about 10 years ago
or so. It isn't on my 20 years of Journal on CD that I have and they go up
to 1996. Sorry I don't have time to go through the old issues and find it
for you. Basically, strip the soundboard, then "paint" both sides with water
thin epoxy.

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802