[pianotech] Soundboard Repair

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Tue Dec 25 21:01:55 MST 2012

I've used System Three for this for a couple of years and it's very good but
West System came out with this product (or I discovered that they sold it)
which I like a bit better.  It's a bit thinner and seems to penetrate
better.  I typically use West Marine products with their many fillers and
filleting blends for all kinds of epoxy uses.  This one is also very good.

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId
=10001&storeId=11151&productId=100202&langId=-1#.UNp136yZaSo

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com