[pianotech] OT

Mike Kurta mkurta1 at charter.net
Thu Dec 27 17:23:51 MST 2012

    Les:  I use trifocals all day every day and like them.  However, I like a large area glass often referred to as "newscaster" glasses.  This gives you a larger area for each type of correction.  I also like the demarcation lines between lenses rather than the progressive type.  There is no mistake which one you're using.  My middle lens is set for arms length work.  After dealing with several eyeglass providers I've settled on Sam's Club as my favorite.
    Everyone will have varying opinions with likes and dislikes, YMMV.
    Mike Kurta