[pianotech] TO TRY FOCAL OR NOT

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Thu Dec 27 18:39:10 MST 2012

Lar -- multiple reading glasses. Well, to each his own, but I think
that's lots less
complicated than bifocals, trifocals, trying to get the little screw in
the glasses
hinge holding a maglight (when you could wear an LED headlamp, look ma,
no hands), and
have other pairs as needed. I leave them spread here and there in the
house, ready
for particular tasks, plus the two pairs in my purse. One medium, and
full sized, for
chamber music, one little but strong, also can be mixed and matched.

Seems simpler to me, not more complicated, and certainly a lot less
expensive.

Susan